Tuesday, September 30, 2014

28 hours and counting.....

PLease forgive me this blog post might be a little disjumbled because I've been up for more then 26 hours.... The reason is because I worked last night and yes... I know I should be in bed right now and not blogging ... but hey what can I do I am stuck being up because of you guessed it not one house showing but two house showings...Thank god that there is hopefully only the two today... but they genenerally pop up all the time... and frankly there are days where I absoultly hate it... given the fact of being  whats the word am I looking for , thrown out no thats not it put out I guess is a better term for it, out of our house .. I get it but it's kind of hard to fall asleep in a car... Yes I've done that before go park somewhere and fall asleep for a little while let me tell you it's not comfy what else is new....

I just wish she gave me more then 24 hours to find a place to stay at so I can actually sleep properly. and not have to worry about trying to sleep or finding a  place to go... and it's hour 28.... I know I shouldn't be complaining, but I have so much going on in the next two weeks, that I hate the fact that it makes it miserable... I know that I should be happy about being able to have a  house to live in.. but I am tired asking for help with apartment searching ... and she won't help me... I thought we were supposed to help each other. I don't understand why i bring her pamphelts and say that this is a real good place.. and then it's how are you going to do this or that etc... It's like she doesn't care and yet when someone else tries to put their two sense in she gets all defensive on my behalf... Sometimes I think she is bipolar.... or that I am too much a shame to her.. Well I am sorry to disappoint you momma, but I never will disappoint you , because you can only go up from here...

I may not have a guy right now, I may not be married or have kids.... I may not own my own house let alone apartment.. BUT I AM HAPPY With myself yes, there is a lot of things that have been thrown my way of where I need to go, but that doesn't discourage me to be who i am... If you don't like It then I am sorry but you don't love who your children are and it's all for a show...

Stop playing the games and start being honest with us do you really want us to be out of your life completley .. all we ask is actually listen to your doctor and use your cane...  I don't care if you don't like it  if it's gonna help you with stability... then so be it... Stop acting like a child....I am tired of being the adult.. I've been it since I was 14.... when dad passed away... It's time you let us go and not being so hard on us and knowing our business 24/7 ...


Can someone love you too much.. I understand that they do want the best for you and that you deserve everything ,but somethings in life just take time... Money does not make you happy... people don't make you happy.. Granted they can in some cases, but you always have to rely on yourself to be happy and live a peaceful life ....

No comments:

Post a Comment