I have to say that this would be my first really long trip in my car.. I never really went on a road trip with the beast. Yes you saw that right I call my car the beast. And I am beauty... lol Beauty and the beast very clishay .... but it's ok I like calling it the beast... its a great car doesn't give me problems.
I am very nervous for this interview because I have no idea what this job entails because it wasn't very specific when they posted it on a job site.. I really wished that they at least put something about what I would be doing..
Anyways I am hoping that this would be a step forward into something different and a good change. I feel as though it's a good time for a change ..
I had applied to a job in Ohio ... yeah they wanted to have my drive up there for a pre interview... And I probably would of BUT they were very considerate and told me that their hiring manager will call me to do a phone interview. I thought that was really nice of them to make it a little easier for me. So that was nice I am still waiting to hear from them..
I know I said that my next blog post would be a running one. Yes That is still true I am working on that one as soon as this one is up and posted. It will probably be up either tomorrow friday or saturday. Depending on how tired I am when I get home tonight... 6 hours in the car round trip.... Yes I made a lot of CD's to keep me sane and or have my phone hooked up.... I really should just get an ipod that would make it a little easier so I don't have to use my phone but that's ok...
Well I am off to go and get ready for this interview.. Because I always say that being early is never a bad thing plus I don't know what traffic is like in the morning . because I am usually 5 mins away .
that's all for now Blog land
Have A great Day....

No comments:
Post a Comment