Why is it so difficult for people to just be patient anymore.. I kid you not today at work I had a gentleman tell me to hurry up and fix what was wrong with the order on the screen, ok first off TAKE A CHILL PILL.... it doesn't happen instantly our screens on our computers don't always react when we need them too. Plus I know what it's supposed to be so you don't have to tell me again what it is after the fact that I said I know what it is. then why isn't change, well sir because our computer system is not working at this present time. OI I just want to be like if you don't have the patience to wait 30 seconds let me fix your order then you shouldn't be in drive thru.. it's not my fault that I have to be up early oh so you can get your morning egg mcmuffin and coffee while you drive to work. Sometimes I want to just yell and say HEY WHY DON"T YOU SAY THANK YOU MORE OFTEN... IT might make us feel better about losing sleep so you can get a good start to your morning. I understand that we are a "FastFood" resturant and i know that yes we are supposed to be fast, but if we ask you to park because it's going to be a minute on your eggs, and you complain that you want your money back and that you don't want to wait... if you actually stop arguing with us then you will get your food faster and not waste my time and yours and the other 6 cars behind you waiting for you guessed it a coffee. Just please do what we ask and not be a complete ass hole about it.. I understand being in the customers sight that we always get the rap of why are your prices so high and why can't you give me anything for free. I had a customer say that to me i'll have a coffee and a egg delight for free just throw it in the bag, Hey idiot Do you think i am that stupid to give you something for free just because you say so. Hey heres an idea why don't you get up earlier and make your own breakfast because hey it will be cheaper and more healthy for you rather than sit in a drive thru line and eat un healthy foods and drinks an abundance of coffee...
Sorry for the ranting i like my job most days but lately I've just been dealing with idiot customers. BUT my regular customers are always the best. I love it when they don't have to say their order because I already know it. and if they change their order then i say " my heart is broken" lol you broke my heart and start laughing... and they reply I'm sorry Mary Kay ... it's all good I like the challenge. of learning something new...
this was 4 day to write this post....
No comments:
Post a Comment