Hello My Lovelies! Most of you probably have read my past blog posts and wonder what is actually going on. Yes I know I've been kind of complaining a lot and not a lot of just get out there and you'll be fine motto. Well If you haven't read them I am moving out of my childhood home. But not just me , but my whole family. My sister has already found a place to stay her friend was very nice to let her stay. Mom still doesn't know where she wants to end up.. all I know is that she wants to make the end goal Florida . But I am afraid that she will not get the states help with link cards and being able to support herself. Granted I am also going through that what can I afford on my kind of income. It's a rarity that I get overtime at my job. If it means that I suffer sleepless nights or days for that matter. Do I spend the time traveling to the other stores within the franchise. We have 7 stores in our franchise owner, I've been to 5 out of the 7 stores within the last year. Some come and go for twice a week or three times a week.
When I am not working I am either doing what I am right now. Blogging it's my way of just taking a breather or just time to myself. I also am looking for apartments within the area, but I am worried that I can't afford them on my own. As you can tell I am very anti social a lot it's not that I don't like going out I do , but If i don't have to go out I won't. I am ok with reading books and watching movies or catching up on my tv shows. I guess my priorities have changed so much in my life because of many different things. I guess one was when my dad passed it was hard on our family and we all kind of had to change a lot and deal with what was thrown in front of us. When I turned 21 that was all fine and dandy woo hoo I can legally drink now.. Whats funny is my mom gave me permission at 20 It was at my neighbors 40th bday and I just lived across the street. Does that Make it a wrong thing for parenting. No i don't think so. It wasn't like I was with people I didn't trust. I know many people would probably frown upon.
Lately I've been working a lot of hours and crazy shifts at my job. I have to say that I am grateful to have a job , it's just hard trying to get out of the food service , because that's what I always attract I guess that's ok , but when you really want to get out of it . It just brings up a hard time. I just need to find something else to help me pay for an apartment and maybe not land on the streets. I wish that I had the support of my mom , but lately I feel as though she thinks that I have everything under control, yet I don't know where to start. I don't make enough to live on my own otherwise I would of done it a long time ago. Any chance I had possible roommates always backed out on me... it was nerve racking and also I now have to take in two cats because my sister can't take all three and sure enough mom can't take them either...
So today I reached an all time low or at least I think, but I may be reading more into this then intended. But today I went to together we cope, it's a second hand store but can also help you with bills and rent etc... they couldn't help me with that, but they did give me food for a month... I know that I do have a job and that I budget like crazy, but when things come up it's like no social life which hey I am ok with that. Now if my mom could get off my back with trying to find a guy to spend the rest of my life with..
One thing at a time I keep telling myself.
Lately I've been working a lot of hours and crazy shifts at my job. I have to say that I am grateful to have a job , it's just hard trying to get out of the food service , because that's what I always attract I guess that's ok , but when you really want to get out of it . It just brings up a hard time. I just need to find something else to help me pay for an apartment and maybe not land on the streets. I wish that I had the support of my mom , but lately I feel as though she thinks that I have everything under control, yet I don't know where to start. I don't make enough to live on my own otherwise I would of done it a long time ago. Any chance I had possible roommates always backed out on me... it was nerve racking and also I now have to take in two cats because my sister can't take all three and sure enough mom can't take them either...
So today I reached an all time low or at least I think, but I may be reading more into this then intended. But today I went to together we cope, it's a second hand store but can also help you with bills and rent etc... they couldn't help me with that, but they did give me food for a month... I know that I do have a job and that I budget like crazy, but when things come up it's like no social life which hey I am ok with that. Now if my mom could get off my back with trying to find a guy to spend the rest of my life with..
One thing at a time I keep telling myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment