Sunday, September 21, 2014

I'm starting a running blog post

   I know that I've tried running before and that it wasn't very successful.. but lately I've been running more outside and I have to say that I really enjoy it.. I only run about a mile and then I walk some of the other mile or I switch it up a bit...


Sorry for the delay in this post I've been super busy and my body has been shutting down on me a lot and stress has been a killer to me..

I know that I don't have a bad life , but I am just super tired of taking a couple steps forward and then getting shot back to where I was at the beginning.   
 
    
 Granted I know that this post is a little out there sorry I am still trying to configure everything out ...


the apps that I use through my iphone are map my run and i biker which has mutiple ways of working out not just biking or running but trail walking or plain out walking... so bare with me a while while I get all of this sorted out...

so v
 

No comments:

Post a Comment