Sunday, September 14, 2014

Blogging

So I've just noticed when I was looking at my blog post for past years, that this year I've written more then in the last two years.. How crazy is that!!! I guess now that I've been structuring more of what my blogs about. Which is life in general. I feel as though really working on them to the point of where I don't post the same day unless there isn't much to work with then it's usually a long process but hey I am willing to do that for my readers. Granted I am not worried if you don't read them I am not worried. I am just here writing during the week whether it be one post of the whole week or just a couple posts during the week. Which tend to happen. :-)

I can't wait for you to read my next post... I'm starting a running log. I know sounds tedious right? I have been looking for some kind of stress reliver that isn't in the gym because I can't stand the gym anymore. I do the same things almost every time I go, Warm up on the treadmill and go running for a mile or 2 and then I go and work on strength training, because yes I do need strength training.. 

So keep checking back here for that post I'm still debating if i want to do one post at a time or just do mutiple like 2 or 3.. I'll see how that goes speaking of running I really should go home and go on that run !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment