I guess that's a good thing because it means people are interested in it.. bad thing for me is looking for a place to stay...
I am tired of getting lectured ... if it's not from my mom its from my sister to my neighbors... I understand that they want the best for me , but can they just let me be who I am an not have to change anything around me ....
I am happy granted that doesn't have to do with having a man in my life.. Long story about that one... I'm not sure even If I want to talk about it right now....
Yes I know I am supposed to be doing a running post.. It's still in the works plus I need to get to the gym and workout... but with these crazy showings coming up at the last minute ... I am tired of being forced out of my house for 6 hours so that they can look at the house. I always end up at work or the library or the mall or I just drive to different places, because what else do I have to do...
I am going to go visit my cat that we gave to the vet... originally we were going to put him down because he is 18 years old... and it was about time. but the vet was nice enough to keep him around..
It will be nice to see the kitties again. I never realized that when most of the cats are out of the housee.. that I would miss them so much...
I guess they grow on you I guess....
You all have a great day i am goin to get a lot of things done today so I can go babysit and then go to work.. Hopefully we don't have any showings tomorrow til afternoon so I can come home and sleep a little...
Oh and that job that I traveled to in spring fielf was a no go... I got the job yes, but I didn't see myself fitting there.. It just seemed so sketchy They wouldn't let me ask questions... THey didn't tell me what I'd be makong an hour or even if i get benefits .... It was a 5 min interview.... it was like I drove 3 hours on my day off to do this interview and it was just pure crap....6 hours round trip... I should of just gave up on it and call them to say that I didn't want the job.. But I went to just get interview expierence because It's been a long time since I've had an interview.

No comments:
Post a Comment