Monday, September 8, 2014

my life through my iphone

So I just got a new phone a couple days ago. And I have to say that I love it. I know what most people are going to say it's just a phone . And I Have to agree it is just a phone, but I thought about it my phone has been in my life for a while whether it be to take pictures to write down a quick note , running errands listening to music.. and Oh yeah blogging!!! Sometimes I don't bring my ipad with me , because It gets in the way sometimes. So it's nice to know that If I use my Ipad for something else to blog it will show up with out connecting it to my computer. I never really thought of using my phone for more then calls and text messages and email, and oh yeah checking up on facebook... I've dwindled down on that aspect .... I'm more in to pinterest. Sometimes it's just nice to see what is out there.
 So there are going to be some post that are just going to be pictures because I love taking pictures and the post is going to be called life through my iphone. I figured gathering day to day activities will help see what my life is like, I may even do a vlog! that will be interesting to see talking to a camera hmmm... I never done that before.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment