Monday, April 29, 2013

Everyday Is A Journey

I feel as though that there just isn't enough time during the day to blog. I really miss it. Most of the time I will lay in bed and remember CRAP I FORGOT TO BLOG!!!!.... Happens all the time.. I just don't carry my computer around with me as much as I used to when I would have class. I have an iphone yes, but generally hate typing to blogger via small keys ... 
I'd rather have it on my computer..

So a lot has been happening this week being it's the last week of school and then finals and graduation is coming up... 11 days !!!!!!!!! I am super excited. 


I can't wait to be a college graduate and I have to say that it's been a long winding road since I started college all the way back in 2007 once I had graduated from high school. Yes I did the whole community college thing. It wasn't that bad of an experience at all. Just a side note make sure that you know your courses will transfer !!! otherwise you will be taking over a lot of classes again spend more money yikes..... 

Anyways My recital is done. It went great as in the last blog post I put. I was happy and really wanted to do it again for some odd reason. That generally never happens, but I can't complain with that because I guess it means it was just fun !!!

Anyways short blog tonight I am tired of looking at a computer screen because I have been writing a paper for the last 2 hours and It's done , but I need a screen break and some sleep since I've been out in the sun most of the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment