Saturday, April 20, 2013

Recital part 1

This week has been a crazy one !!! But I loved every single minute of it.

You are probably wondering what I am talking about. This week as we call it in our school is recital week . Where we have last minute changes and dress rehearsal and then the big recital. 
A lot of stress is usually built up during this week because you just want it to be great or perfect. I wasn't one of those people I wasn't nervous at all expect for the hour before hand because everyone was like stop freaking out . It's like just be quiet please. I kept saying I was fine , because I knew I was I just wanted to start already because that's what I needed. 

I have to say that some songs might of not went well in one piece , but I look at it for not being a perfect musician. I can't be 150% perfect on everything that I do. I worked hard for my recital I've had disappointments in lessons and days where everything went great. I was just there to show the improvement and knowing that I had 4 great years with up and downs , but in all reality I will never change one bit of it. 

This week alone I've learned a little more about myself and I finally can say that I've been truly happy and that I finally feel like my life is starting out fantastic. 

more later. Today I am just relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment