Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Whacky Wednesday

Today was the first day where I took it into my well being of starting to change the way I am. And I mean not all of me just some of the things. 

I have to say it was hard because I kept catching myself. I mean It wasn't easy for this morning when I took a picture and sent it to him I was saying the truth what I saw . 

It was a whole body image at least to my waist, but I was honest which I am usually negative about, I think though that I was really positive this time around. Which was completely different because I am usually not agreeing with everyone and that I don't think I look like someone who would want me in that way or in any way because I am so used to shrugging it off as if it was nothing. 

I just guess that life can be really shitty to you to the point where you know that It's not the life that you truly want to live through and it took one special guy to really make me think of what I have been doing is pushing so many people away because I was too afraid to let them in .

I did some meditation this morning when I woke up I have to say that my mind was so much clearer through out the day , and I actually had a good day today. 
I made a few mistakes in Band today , but I know I am not perfect It's a difficult piece, but I still play it well as I can. But I still have issues with our section leader , because He is just very ignorant and really just thinks that all we do is mess up when some times it happens because he does mess up. 

Its a strange relationship in the trombone section. 


I hope you all enjoy your Wednesday night . I am sitting at school waiting for Steven and Jayron to get out of orchestra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment