Friday, April 5, 2013

I can't Let go

They say that nothing last forever! 
But sometimes that just happens. 
I've been pulled and tormented through so many things , but there are times where I need to do what is right for me.

And Yes that will make other people angry that I am not doing what they want. I am sorry but If I am doing what is right then you should be proud that I want to do what I want. 

This week has run me dry between tears and pain and just something I never want to experience that ever. 

My trombone teacher has been let go after this semester is up. which is in a couple of weeks. I am his last recitalist that he will ever have. Yes you might think that it builds a lot of pressure on me , but I am doing this for myself. I want to do my best and make him proud and that I know I can do anything. 

He has been there for me since day one . Yes we bump heads on something but all the life lessons I have learned make me enjoy my life so much better. He will be missed at this school and that the student body isn't going down without a fight to keep him on the staff. 

Good NEWS I get to graduate with a degree with out certification. I can come back when I am good and ready to get my certification if I want to . 


YAY!!!
I am going out tonight with some of my girlfriends to Indiana and we are getting all dressed up  and I mean literally hair is down and made up make up , heels, Flip flops for me later 
skinny jeans and a sexy top aka what I normally wear with a little lace.

This is the first time that I will be actually going out and having a good time not worrying about anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment