Thursday, October 11, 2012

Why don't you stay

Only One more midterm to go this week then it will be fall break where I get to work on two projects ..

I'm taking a break from studying so that way I can clear my head because I feel as though I've havent been functioning a lot because of all the studying.. 

My friend Tori and I have been working out the last three days because we want to better ourselves and be at a weight that we love.  Yesterday we were gonna go do some cardio and everything was taken. we have such a small fitness room that you have to go during certain times in order to get a machine. So instead we tried ZUMBA.. 

I have very little dance expierence at least in salsa dancing because that is what Zumba kind of is... But I had the best time I was laughing and dancing and just forgetting everything that was going on and just did something for myself.. I don't remember the last time i've really done that. 

I felt so much better about everything. That even if i can't make something happen then just let it be whatever it is. Because getting it your own doesn't work in general . Just enjoy life. After all of that I've felt more relaxed ... 

well that is all for right now because I have to go to band rehearsal... MIDWEST here we come...


Love you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment