I'm very tired today!
Of course I didn't get enough sleep last night because mom decided to not take care of herself again during the night.
I'm sorry if I am sounding selfish or not caring , but I am at that point of I need a little help with taking care of mom. Ok I understand that yes she can't help it. But that is just an excuse!!!
My sister and I shouldn't be the parent of the household we are supposed to be the kids. Yet it's been like this for the last 10 years since my father passed. It's like we have to drop everything and help. My aunt even said that We shouldn't have to be taking care of her. She needs to learn to do that herself. She is becoming dependent on the two of you to always be there.
We need to move on and move out and what not. I am sorry but there are days where I don't know how much more I can take. There is always going to be that worry and nervousness but it shouldn't ruin my life that much.
Idk what else to do about it. other than still be her caregiver yet I am not a nurse or I don't know much about medical stuff because I haven't studied medical things.
No comments:
Post a Comment