I've been very busy studying for midterms. I can not wait for fall break next week.
My cousins wedding is a week from Saturday .. She is getting pretty excited I am getting excited to see everybody and to have a break from life in general...
My mother left for door county this morning. I know the animals will be lagging without mom because they sleep with mom. Which means that they will be bugging me through out the day...
I barely slept last night moms new pump system kept me up most of the night because the alarm just goes off when it's high and or if it can't find the signal for it I was ready to chuck it across the room because I don't mind having it but having it go off every other hour was driving me crazy.. I just wanted to sleep...
Today was my second work out and i did 5 miles today on bike because of my joints and I did it in 21 mins... I am pretty proud of myself .. I also did a lot of abs today too. That was what killed me ... But I have to say that If i didn't work out today I wouldn't want to keep doing it. Usually takes two weeks to do it.. or at least to keep in up..
I'm pretty proud of myself. I even as a treat got myself an apple from the convience store on campus and it was delicous..
Now for tomorrow I am going to get up early and make an egg sandwich sounds delicous right on whole grain bread YUM...
I'm trying to eat a lot healthier but it's hard when everyone else really doesn't want to eat healthy as well.. Even though i am eating home made soup
I hope that my mom has a great time up in Door County and that she deserves a break. From cleaning our house to dealing with Katie and I and just all the things that happen in life.
I have been trying to stay positive in all the things that have happened in the recent weeks.
I've been a lot happier and more in tune with what I can and can not do... I mean yes I've had a couple set backs recently but I am making the best of it.
I am apologyzing for the long tedious blogs.. I am trying to make up for being lazy about these. :-) I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday..
Enjoy this beautiful Fall Weather. I took a walk outside on my way to go work out because it's a 10 min walk to the sports place on campus. I just walked and took some pictures of fall and listened to music, and I have to say I LOVE FALL . I loved how relaxed I felt and that the beauty of the changing leaves brought a new admiration for the season. yes it might be cold and what not but It don't bug me .. Bundle up and just take a moment to breathe and take in the scene.




No comments:
Post a Comment