I am so happy that it is Fall Break.. I really need this break from school. Yet I always miss everyone because we are such a tight knit group. But also you need that break because usually with being a tight knit group you get on everyones nerves.
I've been working on my projects today. I am not even close to being done I've gotten 7 pages out of 19 for one project...
I have to be at work all day tomorrow , but it will hopefully go fast usually it does... because we tend to get busy before church and after church because everyone wants to go somewhere cheap for breakfast.
I'm ready to just sleep and be happy. I was so positive a couple weeks ago. That seemed to disappear real quick.. I wish it didn't but sometimes it has to disappear for a while and then come back.
I've really have never been a keen eye for people noticing them and what not because I feel as though i've been so school driven and been a caregiver for so long. That i've really put my life on hold beside going to school and working. I don't really prioritize going out and what not because I feel as though if i go out it will be like i cant go far because of taking care of mom. I'm not saying that mom doesn't take care of herself sometimes she can't help it.
Sometimes i don't know how much more I can do to take care of her. My body emotions and stamina are so far gone.. that I don't know how long it will be to pick up the pieces.
I'm ready for just someone to hear me out. for once and not feel as though they care for a couple weeks and then not the rest of the time. My heart has been through way to much to bare any more agony.
Thats all for now..
Love you all
enjoy your Saturday night
No comments:
Post a Comment