I have to say when you don't look for something and it shows up right in your face and is like HEY HERE I AM... when you are looking for something it doesn't show up or you miss it completely...
Ever get the feeling? I just had that feeling this past week. My friend steven and I have been friends for a year in a half. We are both musicians but he lives in Florida but moved up here to study music education at VanderCook. We decided to go out on Tuesday. We went to the zoo and the cemetery (for me ) because I havent seen my dad and twin sister and grandparents in a while. He didn't mind the cemetery that much which i am greatful for ..
I have to say it was a great day . I felt normal I felt as though I don't have to prove anything or be anything that I am not. I got to know him a lot more and he got to know me a lot more.. I have to say that I've had feelings for him for a while.. like when school started. this year. I felt as though he did too for a while , but sometimes when you flirt with someone that doesn't mean that they like you ... which is true.
I don't feel stressed out I feel happier all the time I can't stop smiling even when he isn't around. When he is around I smile even more. When he gives me a hug I feel as though I am home and safe and that I don't have to worry or if I am worrying about something it just disappears.. I also love that we can not always talk but we still acknowledge each other. It's always nice to have some kind of silence.
Is this really normal to feel so sudden? I mean it shouldn't really matter as long as its a healthy relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment