Monday, October 15, 2012

something I never do

Generally I am a private person when it comes to certain things because at times I never know what others will think. 


I've been writing a lot of songs/poems and sometimes I just loose inspiration and what not. It always happens with a musician but you can always go back and it will draw you in ..

well I really want to share it with the blogger world because I feel there are things that a lot of you really don't understand me that well. I also want to step out of my comfort zone and be able to share something and not regret it. Well here it goes this is a work in progress. It's not finished 
 let me know what you thing 

It's hard waiting in a light that never moves 
It's time to start making your own rules 

you have to scream till there is nothing left 
cause here I am waiting in a light that never moves
It's time to start making your own rules 

I am tired of waiting in the shadows
for a light that will never be there. 



My hair is getting longer again.. the top picture was from 8 weeks ago. before i cut it 
the bottom is a recent picture.. of how long it is now..
Hope everyone enjoys their Mondays 

No comments:

Post a Comment