So this weekend was my best friends Bachelorette party. And I couldn't go . I had school things that need to be taken care of and then I have the dreaded midterms...Yeah they like to pop up quickly... I kind of wished that I had the money to go down south and what not but only dreaming right.
So I am sitting here taking a break from studying because I just really need to clear my head..
I am listening to Kelly Clarkson's DarkSide right now. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing... But I feel it's like my life right now at least certain things.
I am usually not a person who can express her feelings openly because really I am at that point of who will really listen?
I try to grasp the concept of nobody is perfect and that somethings will never change. But really change is what you need in life. Am i right ?
I am happy that Geoffrey has moved on to someone better, but I still feel as though a little betrayed because yes we are friends and everything. I just wished I didn't find out through social media , but hey that is life right?
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did I got to see my trombone buddy play his senior recital I couldn't be any prouder.
We've come along way since our freshman year..
I"ve grown up a lot more I've become a better trombone player with some bumps in the middle. I feel as though just there is something that has changed in with the last two years . I feel as though there are days where yes I can do it to no I can't. But I still trudge through.
That is what I am good at .. being able to just move on even if it hurts the people that I love or that it just has to happen for my own sanity.. because I need to be able to just be ok with everything even though it may be crumbling around me.
I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend..
No comments:
Post a Comment