Friday, October 12, 2012

Tomorrow should be better than today

Generally, I can be the one who will just brush something off and move on as if it didn't effect me. 

That's what I called life, Because " Let your smile change the world, but not have the world change your smile" .. Which is great advice if I must say... Yet I don't follow my own advice... Wish I would, but it sounds better for someone else. Right? 

But I am so tired of everyone thinking that I don't do anything... or being a responsible adult... Ok I am sorry for going to school 50 hours a week commuting back and forth everyday to Chicago, working on the weekends if school functions aren't taking up my whole time. I am sorry that I have to loose sleep over taking care of my mother at night when she needs it. I am sorry for loosing sleep in general because I have to work on projects. Ok So please don't tell me that I am irresponsible for my life and myself being an adult. Ok I am trying the damn best that I can . If you have anything other than that . Well really tell someone who cares because I as of right now don't really care for what you have to say. 

I hope everyone is enjoying there Friday... I can't wait for Fall break I need a break from school and some extra sleep because with midterms and barely getting any sleep makes me very cranky....
But hey that's life. 


love Mk 

No comments:

Post a Comment