I really love my job, I don't remeber the last time that I actually said something even close to that. Which in this case its really good.
This weekend has been a worldwind of what the bloody hell did I do to deserve that ? You are probably wondering what I am talking about? Well As you probably read in my welcome page that I am in a long distance relationship, Everything seemed to be going fine, until I get a text message saying that We need to talk Now I had a pretty good idea what was going to be said or at least had a general idea. Well my accusitions were right on key. I got cheated on again. I am more disaapointed then mad parsay , but I am just a loss for words and have been for a couple hours. I just sat that calm and collected, didn't over react and just listened. To me that is a huge step because I would react right away. I know that many people would say dump him, and get rid of the toxic waste that is not good for your life. I do have to give him credit for at least being honest with me , granted I'd rather have him tell me the day it happened rather then two days later, that made me feel like he wanted to cover it up or make an excuse. I get it long distance you get lonely , but as of now I don't know if I can trust the words that he's done doing that. If he knew it was bad, why continue it? That's something I will never know.
Have a good rest of your weekend my lovelies stay awesome and be nice to people.

No comments:
Post a Comment