Sunday, January 18, 2015

Why?

Most people tell me to always write what you know , and this is what I know.
 I am 27 years old, and I never really had/have a successful relationship. As I wrote that last sentence you're are probably wondering what I am thinking in my head. 

Well, I say in my previous statement about relationships, is true no matter how hard I work towards communicating and or doing what I think is best for myself ,it always seems to get thrown back into my face as a you just suck. 

I know that I am a total introvert I always confide into myself and just let myself handle it. And yet I always feel that to others it gets them all angry that I am such an introvert. I love spending my time reading books, staying in watching movies and or t.v. series. 
But there are times that I realize that being an introvert always had it's issues with a relationship, because I can never say what is in my head, because I am usually processing way to slowly or not processing enough, and or I am just an idiot and over think. 

That is probably the worst of what I am besides a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment