Monday, January 5, 2015

They Say It's My Birthday Part 2

So my mom wouldn't tell me eactaly what was going on yesterday all she said was "it's a surprise."  If you know me all too well I hate surprises. I don't do well with them. But She got me tickets for Book of Mormon, and I'm happy in all ,but I have to say it wasn't the best musical to see. Granted she had seen it before, so I think over all she just wanted to do something nice for me and it was. I just wished I enjoyed it more. 

So then we went out to dinner , and I never been to the Melting Pot, and I Have to say that it's expensive as heck. I mean between two people it was close too 80.00 I might be saying it's more because of course my mom wouldn't let me pay for dinner. But I do have to say that it was really cool. I never had fondue before and I was soo full at the end, that when I litterally came home last night I got into comfy clothes watched part of a movie and fell asleep. 

I figured that since I had an Interview today more sleep the better. It was about a 20 mintue interview with a recruiter and they said they call soon. So I hope that those are really good words. I really want to have a job like  now, as you can tell that I am very impatient, and practically bored at home.

I mean I have some people that I can hang out with down here ,  but It's just spending money I don't want to spend. Hopefully this new year will be a great one.

Stay Awesome Possums and Be Nice to People. 


No comments:

Post a Comment