Sunday, February 8, 2015

Let my mind wander ..

Yay for my first post for February, that's a good start. I know that with all this training for work and getting random hours of work, I know that my blog would take a hit , and mostly because of being busy, and gaining hours like crazy. I think once I kind of get on a normal schedule I will be all right.
So if you read my last post at the end of last month you probably saw that I got cheated on. Yes, that did happen, and you know I still am just like whatever, I guess that my heart and mind are still pretty numb about it.  I know what you are probably thinking " Come on Mary Kay get rid of him , because noone deserves that in their life. Yes you are right, that I should of got rid of him, but here I am fighting my own battles. Your probably wondering what other battles I am trying to get over.  Mostly just trying to get used to this new life, yes I've made some friends at work, but I still feel as though something is missing. No matter how hard I try I still feel like I'm failing at something or at least just don't know what else to do.

Yes I know this blog post is probably a weird one, but my thoughts have been confusing lately and trying to understand what is going on in my mind. I am signing up for a gym membership at work, it's a lot cheaper then going to an outside source even though they are not open on the weekend, but that just means I'll have to figure something else on the weekend.

That's all for now.

stay awesome possums, and be nice to people!


No comments:

Post a Comment