Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015

Happy 2015, I almost wrote down 2014 lol. I know that this is usually where you would go over some big things that happened this year. I guess the only thing that can come to mind is well I moved out of my childhood home and moved to Florida, quit my job, and am looking for a new job within the new year. I am also in a long distance relationship, thats another thing in 2014.

I am hoping that this year will bring some better things to come. I've had a trial year, and a struggle year with losing friends from suicide or death. It makes me think to how long do we have left, and how do you want to be remembered?

My birthday is in two days and I am in a new state and I have no idea what I want to do. I mean there are alot of possibilities. But I also wish that I had my sister and neighbors, friends, and boyfriend down here to help celebrate, but I guess that phone calls will have to do.

So that interview I had a couple days ago, was a 5 minute hi you'll be working here , but you are not guarenteed long term, as is we can kick you out any time and replace you with someone else. As you can tell I did not take that job, because one it was comissioned based and not guarenteed job support. But I do have another interview the day after my birthday. So Hopefully that one will go well. 

I hope everyone has a bright and fun New Year  and Stay awesome possums and Be Nice to People. 



No comments:

Post a Comment