Saturday, January 3, 2015

They Say It's My Birthday Part 1

So They say It's my birthday. They also say that age is just a number right? Well I hit the big 27 years old only 3 years till 30 years old, jeez am I getting old. 

There has been some questions brought around to "What am I doing with my life." And I do have the answer. As of right now I am in a transition period. I am jobless for right now and living in a new place. I have another interview lined up on Monday which I spent most of my time today researching, and working on my resume.  So Hoping for some good vibes!

I've had a lot of people ask my "why are you not married yet?" or "have children?" I guess the answer is because I am not ready for that step. Yes I am in a relationship, and yeah We've talked about it occasionally, and everything with being in a long distance relationship has been hard. I guess when you really love someone you will try to do anything, to keep yourself sane. So The answer ultimately is a couple years. I have to say I would just like something small. 

This year I really have been in a funk, and celebrating my birthday this year doesn't really feel like celebrating. I know that sounds really weird , but It's just kind of blah, its another day in life. All I know is that as long as the lord keeps me awake every morning I am truly grateful .

Look for part 2 later on today.
Stay awesome possums and be nice to people ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment