That is probably as creative as I will ever get tonight.
It's almost the New Year for a new me sort to speak. I've been apart of this organization for two years, but I have been teaching for longer than that. I guess this part of the post could go along with the recent post on frustrations.
I know that I've been struggling with teaching, because I put myself in those positions. I love music and I like to teach, but I really don't think the way people see me, think that I can do. Do I make things a little harder on me , yeah It comes with the learning disability that I've had since I was Little, Probably why school was so hard for me, yet I survived.
Others have also said that I need to reinvent myself, and that I am just slipping by the cracks of life. It's the point to the fact of Yes I work hard everyday I fill out countless job applications, I try to be the best that I can be everyday, yet today I felt as though my best wasn't good enough. The constant nagging about everything that I do wrong in my life is just enough, if someone starts with me I always say just "don't" I don't want to hear it anymore. just Leave me be, before it gets worse.
I guess tomorrow is a new day. Wish me luck on my interview tomorrow.
Stay Awesome Possums and Be Nice to People!

Hope your interview went well!!!! And Happy early birthday chick!
ReplyDelete