Sunday, November 2, 2014

the stress is on!


Well its official, the house is officially off the market and sold.. Now its scrambling time to find a place to live. I have been looking high and low for a place that I can afford on my own and let me tell you it is stressful and hard. plus being on a time frame and trying to work.. YIkes many sleepless nights...

As many of you probably don't know .. I have no idea what to look for in an apartment besides clean, safe neighborhood what is included in rent etc...
 But then it got me to think how am I going to furnish an apartment, I can barely cover the rent. But that is something that will be on the back burner for now. All I know is I just need to find a place and be able to move in as quickly as I can so that way when this month is up I won't be scrambling.

I have the support of my friends and family, and if it wasn't for them I'd just end up on the streets.  You really know who your friends are when you are going through a rough time. Even though I wish i would have one good thing go for me that is not the case at all 
short post today I am going to look at apartments 

No comments:

Post a Comment