So realizing what the date was today It made me realize that not only was it 12 years ago today that my dad had lost his battle with cancer, but over all it was snowing. And you all will probably think that it''s just crazy how it always snows and does the big fluffy style snowflakes. And I always felt a sense of ease even though I hate snow. When my dad had passed it was actually snowing that day it was the light fluffy snow, and almost every year it would snow on this day. So in a way this was my way of having a moment with my dad.
I would say that my dad is proud of me in ways that anyone would be proud or at least semi proud.
I know that my profession isn't what most people would think as a profession. But we all have what our professions should be.
As I am getting ready to move down to Florida , I feel as though I've been on a roller coaster , with being so busy with working , and coming home and packing, and getting some more sleep because I am so stressed out and tired all the time. Convincing my friends that this is what I want is a nightmare, constant reminders that if I want to be selfless let me be . I may not be a selfish person and granted I was not brought up that way.
I went to go visit the cemetaries where my families are buried and there in two different spots one in ressurection cemetery and then queen of heaven with a half hour drive in between, depending on traffic and construction, because that always seems to be popping up everywhere now adays .
As I probably won't be blogging that much until I am situated in Florida .
I hope every one has a great Thankssgiving with friends and familes!

No comments:
Post a Comment