So I've been on pinterest last night looking up easier ways to pack up my room and what to take and what not to take with me. I feel as though It's been a rough couple of days because I feel as though with all the stuff that I did get rid of I feel like I've aquired more. how is that possible?
So I am sitting at work because 1. I thought I started at 7 and really started at 8 :-( could of probably slept in a little while longer. But that's ok I started up my car early got ready for work came out and cleaned off my moms car for her if she was gonna go out durning the day so she didn't have to do it.
Picked up my co worker so she wasn't walking on ice the whole time.
And now I am sitting here blogging on my ipad . I have to say this is a great thing to have in my purse along with having a notebook for the occasional to- do list . Which seems to be getting a lot bigger as the days go on.
My friends have been planning on a going away party, and My schedule has been so compacted that It's been a hard time to get everyone together. Yeah big groups of people and a lot of schedule conflicts are a hard to plan, but it gets done.
I know that lately I've been complaining a lot of the time with some of my friends being overly selfish , and I am grateful for some of my friends who are not selfish, I am happy of my decision and I've been super tired of proving them wrong. It's like you can be happy for me or just be completely angry with me. But I am going and that's that. I don't care if you don't like me after that or that I didn't spend time with you it's a two way street I shouldn't have to come down to you every time. or at least meet me half way. Sorry got off topic.
I knew that these last few weeks were gonna go by fast , and I am kind of glad they did. I mean yes I'll miss every one who i've met through out my life, and some people I would just like to forget. But a change is something that I need to have in my life and if this is what is gonna help me start not completely over but at least do something better with my life then here goes nothing.

No comments:
Post a Comment