So I've been off of overnights for at least three weeks nowm and I have to say that I love having my saturday nights back , even though I usually just stay in and read a book. YES I AM THAT LAME... Granted If I want to drink I can without having to go out and pay a crap ton of money, Usually I blog either on Friday nights or Saturday, sometimes sundays but it just depends.
So I have a youtube channel and I barely use it, yes I have videos on their but I really haven't posted anything on my channel in a while. I wanted to start a vlog. I know those are usually interesting and funny too depending on the outcome and what are in them especially in your daily lives. But right now I don't think I would want to share that much. yet here I am sharing it with all of you through words.
So onto the the actual blog post that I am supposed to be doing today...
So have you ever given people some advice for just about anything, whether it be from dating to just staying positive etc...
I guess you can call me the advice whisperer the reason why I say that about myself is because I can give decent advice, and I know that people don't have to take my advice and or even listen to my advice, because yeah I don't know everything. I AM NOT PERFECT. Sometimes I feel as though I should of went into phsycology, anyways i was helping a friend of mine through a hard time have you ever heard you can call me all hours of the night. Yeah me too 2:30 A.M. can I just say for once I wasn't really awake to take all that information, but you know what I did the best I could and If I helped Great if I didn't no big deal. I laugh though because a lot of people have told me , "ya know you should really take your own advice." ok thanks for that pep talk, but do you honestly think that I would take my own advince for my own life yeah I should , but sometimes It's just nice to help others rather then help yourself. Granted I feel as though it's a little naive of me to think about and I get that, but sometimes I just don't want to worry about myself for once and just let things happen. I guess you can call that fate or just plain stupidity , but hey its just me.
I know that I've been struggling from my job, to social life, to love life, to just barely breathing above water with bills and just being an adult. I know that It will get easier , but I just want one thing to go right in my life, I hate waking up and thinking is today going to be a good day or is it gonna turn out to be just like any other day. I am grateful for my friends who have stuck by me through the long run. I know it's not easy for them to be around me when I have a lot going on, but It's noted whose around.. The only thing that I can say about that is to just stay positive, and laugh often, and relax there is nothing that I can't do right now, and it's not worth getting stressed out about. Do I wish I had my life a little simpler sometimes, but God put me on this earth to do something with my life, I just havent figured it out yet. Do I Give up yes. I guess I just feel defeated, but sometimes just surrounding yourself with people who love you and just laugh a lot , they say that it's a huge stress reliever or is that sex, or wait is it exercising, I don't know honestly. But what I do know is that I laugh everyday even if it's a chuckle, I can't really go back to working out just yet .( go to the wedding post) it explains it there. and Sex don't really care or have it and that's ok. And Yes I did just say that.
I hope you all have a great night. and It's back to reading Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre. I love reading as you can tell i usually can get through a book withing 3 days depending on the length and if i actually don't get disturbed a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment