I know that many people are still up in the air about me going, I understand that they want me to stay. but I am following what is in my heart right now and that is starting a new more opportunites. Plus I want to leave all the bad things behind, it's time to move on and leave the people that haven't been supportive in my life or have been way too opinionated to say the least.
As I've said before its not the last time anyone is going to see me, there are ways to see each other through skype, phone calls text messages, etc... I know that goodbye seems like a long time, but I am willing to make some sacrafices and I have been, yeah I'm giving up a lot up here like friends and family and what I grew accustomed too, but I feel and know that it's the right decision to go.
I know that there is many hating going on with my decisions and sometimes I truly wonder our friendships in the end, and I mean who wouldn't wonder? I've always have gotten the end of a deal where I am more selfless then selfish, and I am perfectly ok with that. Granted yes there is occasional selfish times, but I am the more putting others before my own, and I have to say I don't know if everyone likes me that way. I always feel as though they have a problem with it. I am sorry that if you don't like me for who I am , then why do I even bother. I am an introvert selfless human being, I've had a rough couple of months, and when finally things start to turn around for me and become better, is when people start turning.
In other news, this blog was supposed to be published yesterday, but Time got away with me.
I can tell you this about me I am not a very affectionate person, like I give hugs and kisses and what not, but it's not like PDA all the time , I've been noticing that a lot more with myself that I've drawn back on being so available with what I am thinking with relationships and I do have to say that I don't think that for me being in a relationship at this present time is what I need, I've been working way to much and hard to give up , but I just feel with everything going on with all my friends not being supportive, I just feel as though I am putting into perspective are these the people that I want to share my most inner thoughts, granted I share it on here all the time with people I don't know.
Just something to think about over the next couple of days.
As I've said before its not the last time anyone is going to see me, there are ways to see each other through skype, phone calls text messages, etc... I know that goodbye seems like a long time, but I am willing to make some sacrafices and I have been, yeah I'm giving up a lot up here like friends and family and what I grew accustomed too, but I feel and know that it's the right decision to go.
I know that there is many hating going on with my decisions and sometimes I truly wonder our friendships in the end, and I mean who wouldn't wonder? I've always have gotten the end of a deal where I am more selfless then selfish, and I am perfectly ok with that. Granted yes there is occasional selfish times, but I am the more putting others before my own, and I have to say I don't know if everyone likes me that way. I always feel as though they have a problem with it. I am sorry that if you don't like me for who I am , then why do I even bother. I am an introvert selfless human being, I've had a rough couple of months, and when finally things start to turn around for me and become better, is when people start turning.
In other news, this blog was supposed to be published yesterday, but Time got away with me.
I can tell you this about me I am not a very affectionate person, like I give hugs and kisses and what not, but it's not like PDA all the time , I've been noticing that a lot more with myself that I've drawn back on being so available with what I am thinking with relationships and I do have to say that I don't think that for me being in a relationship at this present time is what I need, I've been working way to much and hard to give up , but I just feel with everything going on with all my friends not being supportive, I just feel as though I am putting into perspective are these the people that I want to share my most inner thoughts, granted I share it on here all the time with people I don't know.
Just something to think about over the next couple of days.

No comments:
Post a Comment