This month is gonna go by quickly I can feel it. I still havent found a place that is reasonable in price and in a good part of town. It's either I go out really far or stay close to home and pay an astronomical price. are there any way to make it eaiser looking ?
sometimes you just have to keep strutting down this yellow brick road called life
Monday, November 3, 2014
still looking around
There are times in my life where life is just plain confusing. I am so conflicted with emotions and just dont know what to do anymore. A while back in my blogs you've probably read about a guy named Chris. Well he hasn't made an appearance in my life for over a month in a half. And now on Halloween he decided to give me a call.?? Why the hell is that? I am still trying to figure that out. most of the conversation was about catching up and seeing whats up i guess. It's just so weird and stupid because why would you even think that I would take you back after not speaking. It's like you want a death wish or something. I am just kidding about the death wish. I think he got the idea that I was gonna stick around . I don't stick around for anyone really.
This month is gonna go by quickly I can feel it. I still havent found a place that is reasonable in price and in a good part of town. It's either I go out really far or stay close to home and pay an astronomical price. are there any way to make it eaiser looking ?
This month is gonna go by quickly I can feel it. I still havent found a place that is reasonable in price and in a good part of town. It's either I go out really far or stay close to home and pay an astronomical price. are there any way to make it eaiser looking ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment