Monday, November 10, 2014

A change for the better

Helllo Everyone, I am sorry for not blogging, Ive bee busy with packing.You're probably wondering why I am packing. Well if you have read my latest blog posts, you'll see that I am moving, but I didn't tell you exactly where I was going, because in all reality I didn't even know where I wanted to go.  I know many people have been very voice opinionated, and I get it. It's a HUGE CHANGE. I have decided to go to Florida with my mom. Yes I know I am 26 years old and that I should make my own decisions and I did, I did it for me and for my mom to have someone else down there for in case of emergencies. Does that make me selfish? Yeah probably , but with everyones opinion its been added more stress to me, I understand that its a huge change for everyone me included , but I never been this excited to do something different, am I worried that I will lose contact with people, yeah change can be a great thing or a horrible thing. I know that I won't be gone long cause who knows if I'll like it down there, but I will never know unless I try. And If noone can support me on this journey then why am I friends with them? I know that they are hurting that I am leaving , but if they were truly my friends they would be happy that I am taking control of my life. I always think of if it were my friends and they were moving 1200 miles away from everything that they have to try a new expierence, then so be it I will always say good luck and that I am happy for you.
 I am beyond excited to start this new journey in my life, am I giving up my old life, no I am just enhancing it by traveling. I always wanted to travel. 

I know that Steven is having a hard time with all of this because I am leaving, I keep saying that it's not good bye it's just a so long for now. I know change is hard on everyone and if you love that person , and they want to try something different then all you can do is support them, long distance relationship are rough on both parties, but if your love is strong it will still be hard, but if your both willing to work at it while being in the distance and still come out on top then you are golden. Idk maybe I am just the one who knows it will work, as though I feel as though it will be a one way street, and if it happens to be it so be it. I know that I said that I wouldn't leave ,but I've been trying so hard with everything that I want the change.

That's all for now  Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment