Hi There, and welcome to my blog. As you read in my title of this post I do have a vera bradley addicition. I know what you are probably gonna say why? It looks like an old lady bag , and really the older generation of Vera might look like that but not their new stuff. When I am working at Disney I see about 50-100 people that walk through our doors that have something from Vera. Whether it be their disney brand line of Vera , or just their normal vera bradley line.
I have about 8 pieces from Vera bradley. one from Disney and the other 7 from her normal line. yes that may be a lot to you , but I know people out there who have more than me. I guess you can say that it's just a way to think of what do you want to carry or what do you have to carry for that day. For example. I have a small backpack thaat I use for when I go into the Disney parks, because I always carry water with me in a big waterbottle so that my mom and I can share. Some snacks, and my wallet, phone, Car keys, chapstick. and anything else that you would need or want from the parks.
Then I have a tote bag for when I am off to the book store, and or library( which I haven't found one that is open later then 1 P.M. (sad day for a book nerd like me). Generally When I have my tote I usually have my ipad , charger for ipad if I need it, phone, water, and the ever in case of the Florida crazy weather which is (unexpected rain).
some other pieces of my vera addiction is I have my Disney Hipster, which I use on a regular basic, why you might ask, well one I work for Disney and I just love the pattern and the colors.
I also have a triple hipster which is actually in my storage unit, because I wasn't using it at the time , and I'm just gonna let it be there until I move into an apartment and can finally unload it.
I also just bought a peite double hipster in one of the new patterns that just came out , and I wish I could remeber the name of it. Found the name it's Cherry Blossom.
Then I have a wallet maybe two I have a wristlet, a coin purse, and then a key ring. So I may just have a lot more then when I started... See why I have an addicition, isn't it the first step to admit it that you have an addicition.
As of now I don't think I will be buying any vera in the next couple of months, I am usualy pretty good about not buying more, usually what I do is if I am done with an item I'll sell it back to like platos closet, granted I don't get alot of what I paid for it, but I like having that satisfaction, that someone can find a vera bag for really cheap...
With that being said I always recommend going to the outlet store, becuase they usually have some good sales rather than in their regular stores.
All right I think I've bored you enough with my addiction to vera bradley..
stay awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment