So today I am going to do a review of the Fitbit app and fitbit tracker. Yes it is a little on the pricey side its about 100.00 before tax. and it comes with a charger for the the device which is nice.
So I've alwys been curious as too really how many miles and steps I walk in a given day. And I have to say that the average mileage that i put it whether it be walking around the trailer to the mailbox work you get the picture. I usually rank in 4.5 miles or over 5 depending on if I walk a lot during the day .
Generally I want to become a healthier person, since now I am in a warmer state I can actually exercise outside before we get the famous Florida rain. I've been trying to run more often too, but with working late hours and barely sleeping a full 7-8 hours I will just work on walking, and drinking water, and eating healthier. I also want to look into a gym membership that is within budget and offer classes included in the membership. I love to dance mostly lyrical and contemporary and jazz. I really don't think I told anyone that before. so here's to a new me and working towards a better body.

No comments:
Post a Comment