So It's been two years since I started this blog , It was technically longer ,But I wanted to start over. By starting over I've gotten a lot better with writing,and being able to construct better blog posts.
I generally always keep a notebook with me when I get the inspiration to write, and it helps out at work, when I need a physical break. I really don't care if I get followers and or comments. It's really appreciated when I do get followers and comments.
I know that most of my blog posts in the beginning were like what am I doing? I looked at most of my blog posts when I started . and I really wished that I was more into pinterest then as I am into it now. that website has been a life saver for bloggers out there, from finding cool ways to update your daily posts if you do it daily ,or like me when I have the chance to sit down and crank one out and work on it. It gives you options on backgrounds , signatures about me pages etc...
I know that I have a long way to go with my blog, and I love being able to read other successful bloggers, and being able to comment to just say hi or comment on their post.
I want to add so much to my blog with out over doing it . with having way too much on it.
What are your thoughts about adding a lot or just keeping it simple?
I would really love your opinions.
Thanks for reading! Stay awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment