
I"ve been staring at this blank page for about 10 minutes... I had so much to write and yet I have no idea where to start... I sit here and I can talk about a million things well not a million maybe a few. I can talk about my life , or relationship, work, makeup because lately I've been wearing a lot more, but still keeping it really natural, and or what to wear on a date, whether it be a nice pair of jeans and a nice shirt or what ever you feel is comfortable.
Lately I've been watching a lot of movies that have to do with Jane Austenr and her books. To imagine a life like one Elizabeth Bennett, or Jane Eyre. Now I still havent read Pride and Predijuice or Jane Eyre, but I can't wait to start. I love literature and books, the language and settings. The romance between Darcy and Elizabeth , and Jane an Mr. Rochester. The turnmoil and rage that I would of possed if I was apart of that era, the romance between words .
but I will drool over this library, just give me a really big comfy chair, a bathroom, a bed , and good light, and someone bring me food I would love you forever.
As for my life, has been non exisistent , and I guess that can be a good thing or a bad thing. I go to work everyday I come home to read books, pack what little I have left in our home. Getting ready to start showing the house, and pick up our lives that we've lived for so long . It's sort of heartberaking to know that the house you've lived in for 25 years is going to be gone within the next couple months. The familiarity of ones house and the familiarity that is comfortable, what would change do to a person, could it be a good change or a bad change one that will have to get used too. I know that I can count on my hand for my friends that have stuck by me through this dreary time of which has buggered me down with a bunch of stress and unholy tearing up.
I've been applying for so many jobs and lately I can't even remeber what ones. I know that Is probably a horrible thing to say. But I've applied for Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigian and now looking for Wisconisin. Wish me luck, maybe a new start somewhere else would be a good thing, but then lonley at the same time because I wouldn't know anyone.
We will see.



No comments:
Post a Comment