ok so this is a post that I've never thought I'd try .... I am not one for makeup because I rarely saw a point in it besides to enhance your natural beauty.. if i do wear makeup I don't use a lot of it because I don't want to cake it on like most people. it's like why hide everything we are not perfect .... Even though we try so hard to be perfect.
So my challenge for myself was to see how long It would take me too do my whole entire face from beginning to the end.. here are the before pictures
and here are the afters I am sorry my camera isn't really good with the lights in the bathroom
and i just through my hair down since its very wet from my shower.
anyway heres the time that i ended up doing all that
I will be taking pictures of the products that I did use but I can't do that since they are at home but I will do it when i can finally get my car back from car place ... Yeah 2 hours for a oil change.... at least I'm so close to a place where i can sit around and wait....





No comments:
Post a Comment