I can tell that I really havent been blogging that much, it's not that I have ran out of Idea's I am just brainstorming some post's up.. I'm starting to get the hang of this blogging world a little bit better. Granted I am not doing this for money or to get attention. I just wantto share my life the good, bad and maybe the plain ugly. Sometimes my posts will just be a bunch of pictures. or quotes that I've come across the way. Or just quick updates or something I thought about during the day while at work. Granted I may not remember it in the end, but hey a girl can dream right?
So I know that my last post was 2 days ago and yes that wasn't a real picker upper kind of post. It made me realize how long ago even though it was year, that I lost someone who I knew as my best buddy even though I am a little bit older then her. But age is just a number. I hate it when everyone comments on oh he's too old for you, so 4 or more years is way to old? We live in a different time then our parents, and yes I understand that they taught us they way they were taught so on and so forth, but they have to realize that we as our generation grew up in different times. This isn't the 50's anymore.
I really feel as though when I sit here at the library I can get a lot done, even if it's only for a while, but I am proud of myself because I actually did a lot of my planning for at least 6 blog posts while listening to the racket of the house being worked on with new doors etc.... Yeah Moving brings out the worst in people.
Well lovelies I need to get back to my other blog posts, I will be following up very shortly with another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment