So in the next couple of weeks, I am going to be moving in with my boyfriend. I've had too many friends that say that they would let me move in and then it turned out they didn't want to.
I guess that could be a stressor out moment, but I've kept a good head about it.
But my worries is that with it being my first time moving in with my significant others a lot has come up in my mind, For example: Do you set rules or boundaries, do you break up responsibilities aka bills, chores, food, date nights, entertainment. etc....
Do you give yourself "me time" which can help out the relationship.
What are some successful ideas that you could pass along to a couple who are just starting out taking that road?
What makes it work besides communication and making date nights regularly during the month.

No comments:
Post a Comment