Lately I've been so stressed and just wishing I could just have a break for a couple days, I had told my mom that I just needed a break. I know that she needs one too. As Many of you may or may not know, I don't know if I even mentioned this on my blog yet. After some time away from the dating world I came back into it not expecting much, because Lately I've been having so much baggage with taking care of mom, selling my childhood home you can see the picture come into focus right?
Well I met this guy Chris on a dating website, I understand that it's really nerve racking to online date, but I'm the type of person who just didn't want to do the whole bar scene. Plus I don't drink a lot I rarely saw the point to get tipsy or flat out drunk, ok maybe when I was 21 yeah I saw the point then. I am 26 years now and still think drinking is way to expensive, sure at a party maybe that ok, or having a beer or wine after a bad day ,we all have those days. Sorry I am getting side tracked, anyways so I met up with him at a park that was met in the middle between our two places. Mind you this was back in May. Yes I know I've kept it on the Down Low for almost 3 months. Granted I might of mentioned it a couple of times. But we have been just taking the time to get to know each other not really make a huge deal about it with automatically being in a relationship, that would be a desperate thing. So I've learned a lot in these last 3 months that shows why a sweetheart chris is. Well first off We are born in the same month a day apart Chris January 3rd I'm January 4th , granted we are a year apart. I thought that was kind of cool experience I've never dated anyone with the same birthday month. Another reason why he's such a sweetheart is the one day I've been just in a terrible mood mentally breaking down and just couldn't stop crying, I am the type of person who will just hide it until in a private spot like my room to be able to just let the tears fall, without the constant harping of are you ok? Well that wasn't the case all he did was just bring me into his arms and hugged me until I stopped we sat down on the couch, and told me hey its going to be ok I've got you don't worry I am not letting go. I knew when all this has been happening, if he could see me at my worst possible point and at my absolute best and not judge I know that I found a keeper.
With all the talk about moving and making a new plan to life it's been a hard one to follow. I know that there are trials and errors to being able to find out what your gonna do. I know that all my friends are up here and my boyfriend is up here (Yes we made it official a couple of weeks ago). Most of my family is up here not all within the state of IL ,but close Wi and Washington. Anyways My mom wants to move to Fl and I do not blame her at all for wanting to get out of these terrible winters that we have. If it's for her health by all means go to a place where it would be possible to have an easier life and not have to worry about falling etc.. the only issue that I am having with all of this and yes I still worry about this to this day is her diabetes. knock on wood I know that she tries to keep her sugar up and tries to remember to eat, but sometimes It's the fact that my sister and I would always have to remind her to eat somedays, plus when we work long hours, I'm rarely home to catch her sugar if it goes super low. And that is something that I am terribly worried about when she moves to FL because No one is really going to be taking care of her. like my sister and I. Which brings me to my next dilemma.
Do I stay where I know everybody and just spend mounds of money taking airplanes from FL to IL or vice versa to IL to FL.
Do I go with my mom that way she has someone else there as an extra eye but not suffocate or hover I guess that should be the word for it.
or do I stay up in IL try to find someone to move in with which has been a nightmare so far ,because the only other people that I know really well have backed out. ( another post about this later). I know that Chris said he would be willing to open up his home to me , if I needed it. Which I already know what you guys are thinking IT's too soon that's what everyones mind , including the two of us. Yes Communication is the key in any relationship if you want it to work out. We've tried at least one sleepover at his house , I know that it doesn't really give you a suspect of what life could be like everyday. i know that we will have arguments, and wanting or needing space. But what I was thinking about as I laid their that night was ok split the bills on top of what I need to do for bills. grocery shopping. etc.... thats what we have to think about. I mean he owns his town home right now so it's just a mortgage payment. plus between the two of us we have 3 cars. I have my own and he has a leisure car and a work only car. So it all seems like a mess right now hehe I can only laugh about that.
well thats all for now I hope you all enjoy your weekend I have to get ready for an overnight tonight
Love, Mary Kay
No comments:
Post a Comment