But that isn't something that I really want to talk about at this present time.
So its been a year since my friend from high school has passed. My did that year fly, but she has been on my mind a lot lately I just want to say to her that I miss you amanda your presence and smile and the passion for music has been your constant companion. You were always there to help others and I was grateful to not know you personally but your whole family personally, you've touched my life in so many ways and I am truly grateful for it all. I know that you are in a better place and I know that we all miss you very much, but I know that you are not suffereing anymore and that is what truly is important, I know that dying at a very young age of 19 is very hard on everyone, because we all say that we are too young to die.. I can agree and disagree with that statement. I know that a heart defect took you from us too soon, and NO it's not your fault because you didn't know because you were very healthy.
God has a way to bring something to us, even if we do think that sometimes that it isn't fair that it happened, but you have to bre grateful for being able to get up everyday and being able to say I love you to loved ones, even if you happened to be angry with them, because it could be the last time .
So to end another short post my dear Amanda I miss you but you will always be in my heart. Love you girl, and always remember EYES WITH PRIDE
Love,
Mary Kay
No comments:
Post a Comment