Monday, May 12, 2014

Why Me ?

Today was one of those days off where I didn't want to spend all my time at home , you think I would want to but its so nice outside minus it looks like its going to rain. But Hey That is ok. I wanted to wish all the mothers out there  HAPPY BELATED  MOTHERS DAY!!!! I hope you all had a great day spending it with the people that you love. 

I didn't get to so much with my mom yesterday because I worked the night before and slept most of the day. Which is understandable but it still wasn't fair to my mom and plus all my sister rarely did was just yell at her. but other than that. 

A lot has been happening around here and I really haven't had the time to blog like I want to. with packing up the house to be sold and finding another job, and looking for a place to live that I can at least afford with a couple of my friends. Would be nice, but hard to stay within budget. YIKES BUDGET. I budget a lot with owning my car and student loans. It's hard because people back out the last minute and they say they can't anymore. I get it and understand. So as of right now I'm not homeless per say its more like i have a roof over my head for a little while longer while. I try to make what my life has handed me. I know that some of my friends will be around for me know matter what and that I can at least count on them. But how this started isn't how I wanted it to happen, if everyone was actually being open about it in the first place. It would of had a better outcome and not a lot of scrambling around to try to fix everything at once. AND NO I AM NOT SAYING MY LIFE IS TERRIBLE. just a little disjumbled. On top of being in a wedding with in the next couple of months and the bride being an bridezilla like always it makes me wonder is she ever not going to be selfish and it's all about her.  She makes me the most angriest person ever and I understand it's her big day but trying to get through to her and her mysterious bubble when she doesn't realize anything else around her besides whats in her bubble. 

It makes me not want to be in her wedding at all. I know that is horrible for me to say but it's so true. 


any ideas for stress relievers besides the whole working out I've been doing that a lot lately. I listen to music, I pray, I don't know what else to do. In this situation. Besides keeping my head up while I go through this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment