I know this is a long shot and may take years to be able to get anything out in the open, but I am really thinking about writing a short book, nothing to fancy. I've been contemplating this for a long time, because I really do love to write. I mean I am writing in a blog for at least an hour or more depending on if I have a lot to say. Blogging I think for me is a general place for my ideas to run wild and just relax and enjoy what is in front of me, sometimes that is why I blog to be able to read back on a certain day and say yeah that was a good day.
I've been trying to brainstorm on what I should write , yet I don't know I have so many ideas, i was thinking of a romance novel with a mixture of music in it because well I am a musician at heart and I rarely read love stories that involve a musician, because it's all stereotypical. Which is true. So this is a question for all the writers out there. How do you find inspiration while writing and gather up enough information for chapters. And to not repeat yourself . I would love your input if you have any for a beginner writer.
Thanks for reading this!
Mary Kay Bozec

No comments:
Post a Comment