I feel like I've been in a rut lately, all it's been about is finding another job to better yourself to put yourself out there. I know that there are many people out there that have done just that. But in all honesty I really want to do something different with my life, yet I can't put my finger on exactly what I want to do. I know that many people figure out who or what they want to be, and I have to say that I did know what I wanted to do back in high school, where I had my drive to be who I wanted, but as i traveled down the ever so Yellow brick road, I feel like my path has changed and that I just went down that famous yellow brick road because that's what was so comfortable to me to be on that I didn't challenge myself to try or do something different.
I know that My mom has spent a lot of her time and money to help me go to school, but I feel like I wasted my time on something that I may of wanted in the beginning, but in the end it just wasn't what exactly what I wanted in the end. I didn't stop because it was getting hard or that there were obstacles to go through because in all reality there are always going to be obstacles that we have to look at. I know that God has a plan sometimes I wish he would give me a warning well not a warning but a sign of some sort, I know that my patience runs dry and that I know sometimes I take things for granted and that in the end I grow apart from people. It's the way of life.
I really wish my best friend didn't have to live so far away in a different state, I wish I could just call her up and talk with her for hours, but I know with the baby on the way and preparing for all that it's hard to see her or even talk with her, but I am very happy that she is doing so well.
I am sorry if you are reading this , your probably thinking really your life is that bad? NO I am not saying that at all, I just am at a crossroad in life, do I take the safe way or do I take the risky way and hope for the best?
I hope you are all enjoying your Wednesday I am resting my voice again, because I lost it yet again, I am ready to have it back and be healthier.

No comments:
Post a Comment