Today I decided to leave my hair down, will see how long that will last, I already have a couple bobby pins in to put my hair back so that way I can write this blog post. I also decided to some makeup on as well, not that i didn't need it or anything, but I had a feeling that i wanted to do it today, yet I don't go all out i just work on my eyes and that's about it.
I know that I've been down what seems like many roads before and I feel as though the relationship road I've gone down way to many times. I know that I've been single at least for a while now, becuase my ex and I weren't really dating. Yet I felt as though he thought we were. anyways I am not going down that part of my life again. Chris and I have had some rough moments. It's to the point where we used to talk all day and now we barely talk at all. It's like I disappear for a little while usually meaning busy with work, and He just disappears all together. I never realized how that would bug me, but I can't be in this kind of relationship, sometimes I feel like he is not trying to hide something yet, he doesn't or can't come to me with his problems, but he also might be doing that because he knows that I am going through a lot too, and doesn't want me to worry about his life, that's not what I am thinking I want to be able to help even though I can't help myself somedays. I am moving forward whether he likes it or not.
In other news......
I finally own my very own blackhawks jersey mine is the green st paddy's day jersey with my man Corey Crawford, and I know that everyone wants him out of the game, but seriously it's not all him, yeah he takes the most flack because he's the goalie , but it's his teammates as well. So Keep Calm and Crawford on lol. That didn't make one sense. But I don't care at all.



No comments:
Post a Comment