Friday, May 16, 2014

I haven't updated in a while

Hi everyone in blogger land! I am happy to say that I bought a ipad keyboard and I don't know if I like it quite yet. It's really small but thats ok since I have limited amount of room as it is. I am beyond happy lately. YAY HAPPY POST.  So I've been on a dating website for the last couple of months , because I don't like the whole bar scene. I know many of you are probably reading this and can agree if not, thats ok bare with me. So I met this guy on their from my town in Illinois lol talk about being local! So his name is Chris and is 27 and is an auto technician for Lexus. I have to say that when I met him for the first time, yes I was nervous, I mean who wouldn't be there were so many questions running through my head, what if I was getting catfished? What if he is a sex predator, yes that really did go through my head! What if he doesn't like who I am? Holy crap am I nervous.  So we decided to meet in a public place in case I wanted to run lol. I do have to say boy was I wrong for all that I just mentioned. He was really sweet and a gentlemen, didn't pressure me into talking and being like lets go out on a date date. Which was really nice, So I am writing to you after having now two dates with Chris. The first date we went to Bdubs. Not a general first date place but we both enjoyed ourselves, it was easy pace no looking for something to talk about. I was shocked when I was looking through my purse and found a 10 % off copoun for half price books. He was willing to go there with me and look around. It was about the sweetest thing I ever heard. 

So onto the 2nd date, we decided to do a laid back date, we just stayed at his townhome and cooked dinner , we went to walmart where I found some old friends from high school and it was maybe the most awkward feeling when asked who is this guy next to you. lol I literally said he is my friend, LOL embarressed yes, but he was ok with it. BONUS POINTS.  So we got a few things from the store went back to his place and made dinner, then while we were eating dinner his friend came over to pick something up, and Chris felt bad I told him it was fine, His friend Michael felt bad about coming in between our date . I told him it was fine, Chris was ok with it so we decided to let him sit and eat dinner with us. We made zuchinni casserole and chicken. Over all it was a good night. very laid back indeed, and It just made us appreciate the company that is put in front of us. 

So I am hoping that I can update you more on as this goes on. HERES HOPING . 

I know that My ex is my ex and there is a reason why he will always be my ex, and I am finally moving on and being happy with who I am and every day is a gift in  itself.  Now unto some sad news so My friend from high school had a baby 2 months early ,with sad heart she has lost the baby. I feel awful and I know that i cant do anything besides pray and give encouraging words, because that is what sometimes you have to do. I know that Baby Liam is looking over them now wishing that they will be happy once again.

RIP LIAM you will be missed 
angel got his wings ...

Have a great Friday night 







No comments:

Post a Comment