Monday, May 26, 2014

Shortie post

Happy Memorial Day to everyone, Thank you too all the troops past present and future for fighting for our country you are all in my heart and prayers. 


Besides working all weekend, it was an enjoyable weekend, I went to church as a parishoner and not a singer, sometimes when I sing I don't quite listen to the message that The Lord has for the week, usually because we are getting ready for offertory and being able to sing, would be a good thing. So that's what I did yesterday just sat and listened, and praised when and sang when we had too. 


Nothing going on with the relationship with chris , I think we are just gonna be friends, I really havent talked to him, much plus he really hasn't been around much anymore, so I just figured that is what is gonna happen, and I am ok with that, it just shows that I can find people who truly care , and being friends is a good thing. 

Anyways short post today 

No comments:

Post a Comment