this is my sister's winter guard group. this will explain a lot
I am running down on my faith here today , because I'm on a journey to find a new job and with the economy it's been hard for me , plus my whole teaching lessons fell through, I haven't had a lesson in over a month :-/. I was really excited for this one job that I found through my friend who is a teacher she needs a colorguard and winterguard instructor. Can I just say that I was totally excited about it, I know that it had nothing to do with my major, but I have to tell you I actually did winterguard in high school, i have to say it was the best time of my life, to be able to show people out there what you can do while throwing equipment around, let me tell you its a good time and yes you do get a lot of bruises but i call them battle wounds. But when I told my mom I might have this job and she said why do you want to travel two hours away for a job. Its a teaching JOB !!!! it's something different and I want to make a difference or change in my life. Why can't you expect that I want to change something in my life and yet you back down on me saying that I will just end up being in McDonalds for the rest of my life. I'm sorry that I will never make you happy. But to show your bitterness to me and saying that I will never make it kind of hurts coming from a family member let alone my own mother. I've been trying for months for a job but I know god has a plan But i wish he would let me in on his big plans.
anyways I'm off to work maybe my coworker can get a good laugh out of me.
Love you all.
Stay positive everything will work out in the end. I Hope .

Sometimes its really tough to get along with the things and circumstances but for the time being the only thing you can do is stand firm and strong on your feet and just face the storm. But for sure soon the storm will stop and sun will shine, stand firm with yrself . Wish you all the best of luck
ReplyDelete